Yesterday we wrapped up out 6 week Sunday school class on singleness and courtship. Today, a helpful list of questions and answers on singleness from Piper:
1. How is singleness better than marriage?
2. How can singles help foster a relational culture at church?
3. How do I deal with the intense longing to be married?
4. What are the trials unique to singleness, and how do you recommend combating them?
5. What would you say to someone who thinks their sexual sin has disqualified them from ministry?
6. What do you think about masturbation?
7. Is it OK for a single woman to pursue a career?
I'm particularly interested in question 2. What does your church do on this one?
35 Hilarious Revenge Tactics from People Who Won’t Tolerate Your Awful Parking Job - If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that the parking lot is a paved hell. It should be simple. Park the car, get out of the car, and go about yo...
3 hours ago