Yesterday we wrapped up out 6 week Sunday school class on singleness and courtship. Today, a helpful list of questions and answers on singleness from Piper:
1. How is singleness better than marriage?
2. How can singles help foster a relational culture at church?
3. How do I deal with the intense longing to be married?
4. What are the trials unique to singleness, and how do you recommend combating them?
5. What would you say to someone who thinks their sexual sin has disqualified them from ministry?
6. What do you think about masturbation?
7. Is it OK for a single woman to pursue a career?
I'm particularly interested in question 2. What does your church do on this one?
There Are No Neutralities in Religion - It was a slow week for letters to the editor, largely because of American Thanksgiving, I think. So I will double-down next week and in the meantime shar...
5 hours ago