Yesterday we wrapped up out 6 week Sunday school class on singleness and courtship. Today, a helpful list of questions and answers on singleness from Piper:
1. How is singleness better than marriage?
2. How can singles help foster a relational culture at church?
3. How do I deal with the intense longing to be married?
4. What are the trials unique to singleness, and how do you recommend combating them?
5. What would you say to someone who thinks their sexual sin has disqualified them from ministry?
6. What do you think about masturbation?
7. Is it OK for a single woman to pursue a career?
I'm particularly interested in question 2. What does your church do on this one?
5-year-old’s Hilariously Free-spirited Take on Princess Leia’s Metal Bikini - When Adam Buxton saw his young daughter looking through a book about Star Wars, he struck up a conversation and discovered she has an adorably unexpected o...
3 hours ago