My man, Curtis "Voice" Allen has a new album out called "A Theist." It's available at iTunes. Here's the list of songs:
Uni-verse
A Chair Is Not a Throne
Best Kept Secret
Identity Crisis
Cultural Jesus
Worldview
So Far to Go
Still Pardoned
What Do I Get
When It's All Said and Done
More Secrets
Still I Stand
I'm a Theist
Pensees
Curtis is a very gifted and humble brother. Thus far, my favorite album from him is Process of the Pardon. His music is a smooth blend of sound theology and life. Listen and enjoy!
Weekend A La Carte (October 3)
-
If my kids get into America’s top colleges, I hope they don’t go / Why
Americans stopped throwing dinner parties / The Botkin sisters apologize /
The case ...
8 hours ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the recommendation. I've been a fan of Voice since he rapped at Bethlehem Baptist. I describe his music as theology that your subwoofer will love.
Post a Comment