I profit so much from this brother's teaching! And I'm deeply grateful to God for him. The first minute or so on longing for the kingdom is moving (HT: Challies).
The Man Who Reigns in Heaven
-
[image: The Man Who Reigns in Heaven]
Why does Christ’s humanity matter now? John Piper opens Matthew 21:42 to
unveil the man rejected by men, reigning fro...
6 hours ago
1 comment:
It honestly does breaks my heart when I hear people all the time, "Hmm, Jesus needs to wait until I get married or I do this thing or I do that thing."
One thing if they were joking. But when they keep mentioning it, they are no longer joking.
I yearn to see Him face to face. But until then, I have to glorify God here on earth. I am here for such a short time. When I am done, I am going home.
I hope and pray that I preach that we are being saved to God, not saved from hell.
Post a Comment