- Mark Dever, "Propitiation--Romans 3:21-26" (Series: Pierced for Our Transgressions)
- John Piper, "No One Born of God Makes a Practice of Sinning" (Series: The New Birth)
Excellent questions from an excellent article for pastors who want to make the gospel central:
- When I correct someone are they primarily aware of the hope of forgiveness in the gospel?
- Do I encourage people around me to obey because of Christ’s work or because they simply have to?
- Are people more aware of my encouragement or my correction?
Also, ESPN is doing a great documentary ("Black Magic") on players and coaches from the golden era of HBCUs. Here's there Top Ten.