Monday, June 16, 2008

A Review of "What Is A Healthy Church Member?"

Did you know that Reformation Heritage Books has a blog? They do. It's called Reformation Heritage Booktalk. It's well worth the read. Swing by and check out their "deal of the month."

Today, Jay Collier was kind enough to review What Is A Healthy Church Member?

Reformation Heritage will also be operating the book table at the New Life Conference in Vernon Hills, IL later this week. The operated the table last year and it was well-stocked with excellent stuff for the soul.

And this year, Crossway has agreed to make available advance copies of What Is A Healthy Church Member? at the conference. I'm excited. I hope to see you at the conference.

2 comments:

John said...

The book sounds really good. For Father's day I received a book that you are quoted in - Jesus the Evangelist. Also a very good book.

Dan Franklin said...

Pastor Thabiti,
I just wanted to write you a note because I just got done listening to your sermon on Psalm 51 from Covenant Life Church. Thank you so much for what you preached. It was really powerful, and I just wanted to let you know that it blessed me (all the way out in Oregon).
Thanks so much for your faithful ministry,
Dan Franklin