Having tried my hand at street preaching, I respect and pray for those who remain committed to the open air. Here's a group taking it to the street.
Many say we shouldn't preach the gospel this way; it's offensive. I've heard offensive preaching, which is to be distinguished from the offense of the gospel. Offensive preaching is offensive whether it's in a local park or a local church. The offense of the gospel is a good thing wherever it occurs. I'm thankful for the Judge Bork look-alike who regularly visited NC State to preach on the brickyard and corners around the university. I was a scoffer, a hater of the cross, and an idolator at the time, but I'm thankful now!
College Is for (Lasting) Pleasure
-
[image: College Is for (Lasting) Pleasure]
The world’s diversions at college may distract and entice. But when we
pursue lasting pleasure in God, every sem...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment