A contemplation of all things church... and a desire for an increasingly pure church reformed by the word of God.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
See the Pox Up Close
A couple days ago, we thought about some TV ministries as a pox on the local church. Justin Taylor and Anthony Carter have video exposes on two of the more popular blights on the church. See here and here. Enjo... uh... on second thought, weep.
I love the Lord because He first loved me. I love His people because He has given me a new heart. I have received God's favor in the form of my wife, Kristie. And together we know His blessing through three children. I was once a Muslim, and by God's grace I have been saved through faith in Jesus Christ. By God's unfathomable grace I am a preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in which I hope to serve Him until He returns or calls me home!
No comments:
Post a Comment