My wife, the faithful and constant helper, sent me this link from Jim Eliff. We had a great meeting last night, and so this was affirming in a lot of ways. You might not agree with everything that's recommended here, but it's good food for thought. Read the entire post here.
Here are his 7 headings:
1. Plan for meeting together more often and for a longer period of time.
2. Challenge each other spiritually.
3. Discuss the state of the flock.
4. Have an agenda.
5. Actually pray for individuals and issues being faced.
6. Study together toward a unified position on difficult issues.
7. Make these meetings non-optional.
14 Best Books of 2014 - [image: 14 Best Books of 2014] At Desiring God I cherish being surrounded by co-laborors and online friends who treasure great books, and who eagerly celeb...
6 hours ago