1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
New Anti-paparazzi Clothing Prevents Flash Cameras from Taking Your Picture - If a celebrity steps out during a night on the town, it’s not unlikely that she’ll be accosted by photographers trying to snap her picture and sell it to t...
3 hours ago