1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Celebrity Pastors: A Retrospective (Carl Trueman) - When I raised the 'celebrity pastor' issue a few years ago, my primary concern was the distasteful self-promotion and the cultivation of cults of personali...
1 minute ago