1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Waynetta, Garth and the White Horse Spin (Carl Trueman) - A rather good few weeks came to a crashing end yesterday when one of my elders broke the[image: Led-Zeppelin-remasters-770.jpg] sad news to me that Miley C...
3 minutes ago