1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
"Saved by his life": reflections on Jesus' resurrection (Scott Swain) - According to Carl Braaten, the gospel's claim that God raised Jesus from the dead requires us to address two questions: the question of* whether* it happen...
1 hour ago