1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Can Humans Merit Before God? (1 of 2) (Mark Jones) - Some recent defenders of justification by faith have appealed to the concept of Adamic merit because of what they perceive to be the obvious parallels betw...
1 hour ago