1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
The Courage to Preach - Text: Acts 20:13-38 Paul's last words to the Ephesian elders tell us much about his passion for the Gospel and the courage needed to proclaim the whole couns...
2 hours ago