1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Welcome to the Adorable Hell That Is Dressing Triplets Plus a Toddler - It really does look like these kiddos are conspiring to make Mom’s life harder.
2 hours ago