1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Tomorrow's promise, today's indulgence (Jeremy Walker) - The new year is not far away. That is when we will being that new regime of diet and exercise, start taking our health more seriously, get a grip on oursel...
2 hours ago