1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Van Til's Critique of Barth's Christology (Part 2) (James J. Cassidy) - In the first post in this series, we gave consideration to Van Til's assessment of Barth's Christology. In this post we wish to examine Barth's own teachin...
26 minutes ago