1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
After Hearing This Woman’s Harrowing Story, You’ll Want the App that Saved Her Life - Last week, after 18 agonizing hours trapped in her car at the bottom of a ravine, 28-year old Melissa Vasquez was rescued…because of an app and a brilliant...
7 minutes ago