1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
A La Carte (October 21) - I’ve got just one new Kindle deal today: Jim Cromarty’s biography of Hudson Taylor, *It Is Not Death to Die*. You may want to run back through this week...
1 hour ago