1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Weekend A La Carte (October 25) - It was quite a week for Kindle deals, and especially if you’re into resources and commentaries. I don’t have anything new for you today, but if you’re in...
10 hours ago