1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Impossible to Believe — Preaching in a Secular Culture - The question remains, what does preaching look like in the secular city? The post Impossible to Believe — Preaching in a Secular Culture appeared first o...
2 hours ago