1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Weekend A La Carte (November 28) - There aren’t many new Kindle deals today besides Think Biblically by John MacArthur ($2.99) and On Being a Pastor by Alistair Begg ($3.38). If you did no...
4 hours ago