1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
"Behold the blessèd Lamb of God" (Jeremy Walker) - *L.M. (Eden)* Behold the blessèd Lamb of God, Who for the world poured out his blood; He died and suffered on the tree That men the grace of God might see. ...
1 hour ago