1. Turn their sacred Scripture into coloring books for children, or bedtime stories with full color sketches.
2. Reduce the central message or teachings of their religion to a T-shirt slogan.
3. Tweet that central message or those key teachings.
4. Wear sandwich boards with their messages placarded on them.
5. Record sacred music that sounds like cheesy love songs.
Sing Something Fresh - [image: Sing Something Fresh] I began writing new songs of worship when I was fifteen years old. No one sat me down and said this practice can be a part of...
7 hours ago