Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What Do You Do When Your Praise Team Plays in Two Different Keys?

When you hang out with the Sovereign Grace guys, you laugh a lot. I mean A LOT! And they don't take prisoners either. You've been with them 10 minutes, you're fair game! I love that. That take Jesus seriously, but not themselves--or you either! I think that's one of their core values or something. Shame a brother into humility.

Take this video from the Worship God conference for example.


In Two Keys at the Same Time from Sovereign Grace Ministries on Vimeo.

About 1,200 witnessed it live. But my dear fried Bob Kauflin, a prince among men, one who would never embarrass you for no good reason, thought this was good enough reason to put Joe out there for the entire blogosphere to laugh at--I mean learn from. These guys are sweet people. With friends like these... :-) LOL

By the way, Worship God, beginning in 2009, is becoming an annual event! In my opinion, it's the best conference of its kind. I don't know where there is more laughter, joy, solid singing and music, and useful spiritual and practical instruction. Excellent stuff.

No comments: