1. When Tim plugs a book, the sales skyrocket.
2. More women read his blog than just about any other blog on the planet.
3. You read his blog and you feel really warm inside.
4. People try to rip off his book covers (see here).
5. More people subscribe to his blog than any other (and maybe even more than O Magazine)
But then there are reasons that Tim is completely unlike Oprah.
1. His love for the Savior.
2. His commitment to the truth.
3. His love for the church.
4. The utter absence of New Age, therapeutic self-help gurus.
5. His picture doesn't appear on the cover of all his posts.
Resources for Learning Your Catechisms - I mentioned recently that part of the joy of being Reformed is entering into an existing, defined stream of theology. (See Use Your Catechism, Silly.) As R...
6 hours ago